1. Moot Courts: Intra Moot Court Runners up held firstly by NEF Law College affiliated to Guwahati University, Guwahati, Assam.
2. Workshops/Conferences/Courses/Research etc.: I. Attended Workshop on Online Safety, Counter Speech, Cyber Etiquette & Social Media for Social Change in GNLU. II. Empirical research conducted for the project on Study of the Statutory Framework and Functioning of Tribunals, Commissions & Authorities in India , conducted by Page 4 of 4 Law Commission of India, Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India, during the month of October, 2017. III. Participated in the conference on URBAN DEVELOPMENT Technological Solutions and Governance Challenges as organised by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) in collaboration with Ministry of Finance, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, Research and Information System for Development Countries (RIS)
3. Languages Known: English, Hindi, Assamese and Bengali.
4. Paper Presentations: International Level Conference on Banking & Finance , Organize by Gujarat National Law University, Gujarat, Gandhinagar. Paper presented on the topic Demonetization in India-Considering the significance and drawbacks behind and focusing towards legal framework
5. Paper Publications: International Journal for Research in Law. Paper published on the topic Protection of Minority Shareholder under the Company's act 2013 An analysis.
6. Dissertation Pursuing dissertation on Critical analysis of regulatory framework of corporate social responsibility advertisement along with considering the significance of the concept.
7. Other Academic Achievements: Acquired State Advocate License and cleared All India Bar Examination.