I am highly interested to be a Campus Ambassador for Indian Mediation Week 2018. I am pursuing BA.LL.B (Hons.) (VIII Semester) from Aligarh Muslim University Centre, Malppuram, Kerala. Though I was fond of Mathematics and Physics, I decided to pursue a career in law and be a change maker. My experience as a member of our Legal Aid Clinic sparked my interest further in the area of Alternate Dispute Resolution. I propose to do the following if selected at once-
1. organize mediation drives in the cities of Perinthalmanna, Malappuram, Calicut and Thrissur (Kerala),
2. organize Mediation Training Program for the students and Public with the help of our Legal Aid Clinic,
3. organize Intra Mediation Competition in the Dept. of Law, AMU Centre, Malappuram, Kerala,
4. organize street plays and the like creative events to promote mediation in our locality and
5. any other activity to realize the goals of IMW 2018.
I would like to know more from IMW on getting connected to the professional mediators in our city. I am confident that my experiences, skills and strong interests in the goals of IMW have prepared me to be a volunteer for your program. I have attached my resume and look forward to discussing my qualifications with you. Thank you for your time and consideration.